- 3 eggs (Optional: 5 Egg yolks. If using only yolks, you will likely need a few extra eggs)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt Pepper, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Oregano
- 9 Heaping tablespoons of AP Flour (Rule of thumb: 3 heaping Tablespoons per egg used)
- Food Processor
- Add all ingredients to the food processor
- Mix the ingredients using the pulse feature. Do this to ensure you don’t over mix the ingredients.
- Pulse the ingredients until the mixture has formed a dough like consistency. The dough should be tacky, but not sticky.
- Carefully remove the blade from the processor and remove any dough stuck to the blade.
- Remove the dough from the processor and place on a floured counter top. (Note: It is common for the dough to be in small pieces in the processor. What you want to see is when you press those small pieces together, they blend together to create a larger piece of dough.)
- Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes. To knead, first form a ball with the dough. Then, use the “push, fold, push, fold” method. Push the dough down to flatten it a bit, followed by folding it in half. After you fold it in half, turn the dough to the side and repeat the steps. (Reference: If you pushed forward then folded back, turn the dough to the side so your folds in the dough are facing sideways not long ways)
- After kneading, wrap the dough in cling wrap and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.